1. You need to look bigger to attract better Clients.
2. Differentiate your brand from the competition.
3. Make it easier for the sales team to sell.
4. Your brand image got murdered by the press.
5. Your brand elements are inconsistent and all over the place.
6. Your brand image looks stale and outdated.
7. Going after a new target audience.
8. Make your product look distinguished so it can sell itself.
9. Your promotional items looks cheap.
10. You feel embarrassed handing out your marketing materials.
11. Your prospect doesn’t notice you.
12. Raise money for your campaign efforts.
13. Need to attract and raise venture capital money.
14. Your current communications are confusing and inconsistent.
15. The company name needs to change.
16. Need a new image after the consolidation process.
17. You’ve run into trademark issues.
18. Your website does not reflect your success or values.
19. You’re receiving too much bad publicity and comments online.
20. A previous Designer got it wrong.